1. Pull hair into a low pony tail.
2. Section hair into two parts: about one third in one section and two thirds in the other.
3. Twist the larger section into a bun and secure with bobby pins.
4. Smooth out the smaller section and pull it up loosely over the bun–secure the middle of that section to the top/base of the bun leaving the tail loose.
5. Separate the tail into two equal sized sections and tie them together once like you would at the beginning of tying a bow or shoe lace.
6. Wrap around and pin down the rest of those tails underneath the bun.