1. Part hair down middle. Secure one side of the hair with a clip or elastic so it doesn’t get mixed in with the other side.
2. Grab a section of hair at the nape of the neck. Split into three.
3. Start to do an INSIDE-OUT French braid (instead of crossing sections over each other, cross under).
4+5. Continue braiding inside-out, wrapping around the side of the head.
6. You’ll cross the forehead and finish the braid. Secure with a hair tie. Let braid hang whilst you braid the second side.
7. Grab a section of hair at the top of the head and split into three.
8. Start to do an INSIDE-OUT French braid down the side of the head. Finish the braid and secure with an elastic.
9. Take braid and wrap around the back of the head.
10. Secure with Bobbi pins. Tuck and hide small tail under the other braid. Grab the braid resting on the forehead and secure with Bobbi pins. Tuck tail under other braid.